You can access the newly launched Peach Payments Dashboard here - https://dashboard.peachpayments.com/
In the new Dashboard, merchants and their developers (subject to user rights) are able to view and filter transactions, perform refunds (ISO Merchants), generate proof of refund documents, send and view payment links, configure ones setup with their integration and add and remove users (if the user is setup as the owner or an administrator).
The first user of the merchant account added to the Dashboard will be assigned the role of the 'owner.' Should the user want to change their role, they can transfer the 'owner' title to another user. There can only be 1 user with the role of 'owner.'
Topics Covered in this Article:
- Login/accessing the Dashboard
- Filtering and Locating Transactions
- Performing Refunds and Proof of Refunds
- Adding/Removing Users
- Payment Links, Statuses & Bulk Payment Links
1.1 Logging into the Peach Dashboard via the Magic Link
- The user will be directed to the below login screen when accessing the dashboard
1.2 Logging into the Peach Dashboard via Username & Password for the first time
2.1 Locating and Filtering Transactions
- Once logged into the Dashboard, the transactions for the current day will be displayed as shown below
- To filter for transactions, the user can make use of the 'custom range' tab where you can filter via the date
- The user can then select a start and end date
- After selecting the start and end date, the Dashboard will load the transactions for that specific date range
- Further filters can be found in the search bar and the "More filters" tab. Users can filter via payment type, payment status, amount, Transaction ID, Unique ID, Email address, Customer Name and Surname and more.
- Users can also export transactions by clicking on the download button highlighted in below
2.2 Transaction Failure Reasons
- Transactions can fail due to a number of reasons. We have made it even easier than before to establish further reasons around these failures.
- A merchant can now select the transaction in question to view the failure reason. By clicking on the hyperlink 'Learn more' on the top right, they will be redirected to our Developer hub where our most common failure reasons are listed.
- Our Developer hub provides merchants with a better understanding of why transactions fail, as well as an explanation to provide the cardholder as shown below. (Developer Hub - Dashboard Response Codes)
- Merchants can now make use of the newly released Reconciliation tab in the Peach Dashboard. This will allow Absa & Nedbank ISO merchants to perform reconciliations either via a date range or Batch number (Batch number reconciliation coming soon).
- Absa and Nedbank ISO merchants will now have their monthly recon file automatically generate within the reconciliation tab in the Dashboard. Each months file will be downloadable at the beginning of the following month as shown below for the month of June.
- Transactional exports are still possible for Aggregation merchants and FNB ISO merchants
3.2 Exporting via Date Range
- Merchants can choose to do their reconciliation via a data range of their choice as shown below. Either via 7, 14, 30 or 90 days. Custom date ranges are also possible.
- Once the report has been generated, the merchant can click on the download button situated on the right next to each report.
4. Refunding a Transaction and Proof of Refunds
Processing a Refund - this is dependent on the User rights that are assigned to the specific user on the Dashboard.
- Merchants (subject to user rights) can perform refunds by clicking on the below highlighted "refund" button
- The user can perform a partial or full refund by filling in the amount. A reason for the refund must also be given
- Once the refund has been processed, the user can download the Proof of Refund instantly
- The Proof of Refund Document which will generate as a downloadable PDF, will look like the below:
5. User Access and Permissions
Merchants are now able to add users to the Dashboard themselves and no longer need the assistance of Peach Support!
The new Dashboard allows for various user roles to be assigned to members in the merchant organization. Roles can also be joined to allow for custom access to suit the merchants needs.
Please see the below useful links to an article and a video which explains in depth, the steps how to add new users, assign roles and more.
6.1 Payment Links
Sending Payment links is even easier than before with the new integration right into the Peach Dashboard. Payment links are used by merchants to send a "payment link" to their customer, to pay for goods or services rendered by the merchant.
- The Payment Links tab can be located on the left under "Transactions" as highlighted below
- Users can create one payment link at a time, or upload a file for bulk payment links
- Creating a payment link is easy. The user just needs to complete all the necessary fields such as transaction amount, Invoice ID, the expiry date of the payment link and the customers information
- Users can send a payment link to the customer via Email, SMS or WhatsApp!
- Users can also add attachments and additional notes to the payment link as seen below
6.2 Payment Links Status Breakdown
- Once a merchant has sent a payment link to a customer, the status will display in the Dashboard as "Initiated"
- A payment link can still be cancelled while sitting in the "Initiated" state
- A payment link will be marked as 'Processing' when an individual has clicked on the 'Pay Now' button of the link to take them to Checkout. This temporarily locks the status of the link to prevent duplicate payments (creating multiple Checkout instances from one link at a time).
- Once a payment link is in the "Processing" state, it cannot be cancelled
- In the event that the customer clicks on the 'Pay now' button and just closed or left Checkout open without pressing 'Go back' on Checkout, the 'Pay Now' button will be greyed out. This is to prevent the customer from making the payment more than once. It will unlock again within 5 - 30 minutes depending if Checkout is dismissed or left open to timeout.
- Once a customer has completed payment, it will display as "Completed"
- Should a payment link fail, please refer to Section 2.2 (Transaction Failure Reasons")
6.3 Bulk Payment Links
- Bulk payment links allow users to send up to 1000 payment links at once
- The file must be uploaded in a .csv format
- There are templates available to download when uploading the bulk payment links file
Please see the below tutorial video which explains how to upload bulk payment links
- Merchants can view the business details linked to their merchant account by heading over to the "Settings" tab shown below
- Merchants can upload and demo their logo as well as view the business account details
- Merchants will be able to view their account contact details such as the Business Contact, Financial Contact, Developer Contact and Reconciliation Contact. Should you wish to make any changes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Merchants can view their settlement information such as bank account details. Should you wish to make any changes to your bank account details, please contact email@example.com
- Merchants are able to view and edit users on their account as outlined in Section 5.
Should you have any further questions, suggestions or recommendations, please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org