What is needed for subscriptions to work
- You need to have Peach Payments Magento plugin and Paradox lab plugin installed on your Magento store.
- All subscription products are added on the Magento store and subscriptions are handled by the Paradox lab module.
- Tokens are stored in the Magento vault.
How to configure:
- Install the Peach m2 plugin on your store.
- Then purchase the paradox lab plugin.
- Enable the server to server option in the Peach Plugin Config.
- Configure authentication credentials such as entityId, secret token, Bearer token, 3D entityId, recurring entityId.
- Adds subscription products on store
- Paradox labs plugin handles recurring subscriptions once customer purchases on the store.
How it works
- Customer adds a subscription product to their cart.
- Once the product is in the cart, the customer selects the subscription period. This should have been configured using the Paradox labs plugin.
- Customer adds product to cart, then checks out.
- If there is a subscription product in the cart, only the card payment option is displayed on checkout.
- Merchant/Customer pays for the product and the subscriptions run on specified dates.