Please note that the following plugins and themes are known to cause conflicts with the WooCcommerce Peach plugin, therefore, leading to errors on Checkout. If you are experiencing any of the errors in the screenshots, please check to see if you have any of the mentioned plugins installed (deactivating might be a solution)
- Sequential Order Numbers plugin
- WooCommerce Checkout Editor
- Custom Checkout Field Editor
- Dynamics NAV Integration
- Litespeed cash
- Anti-Spam by CleanTalk
- Booster Plus for WooCommerce
- Stripe Checkout
- Thrive Theme Builder
- DIVI Theme Builder
Error on Card Payment Widget
Error on checkout hosted redirection page
Plugin and/or Theme Conflict Troubleshooting:
Please see below for step by step guide on how to Test for Plugin and Theme Conflicts:
If you have a staging site, do everything on the staging site first. If you do not have one, you can reach out to your Host to create it. A staging site is a copy or clone of the Live site.
- Update WordPress to the latest, then your plugins and theme. You can do this under Dashboard > Updates.
- From there see if it is working. If not, then it might be a plugin or theme conflict.
- You can read more about plugin and theme conflicts here: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/woocommerce-self-service-guide/
The best way to determine if the issue is being caused by a theme and/or plugin is to do the following:
- Temporarily switch your theme back to the Storefront or Twenty Seventeen Theme.
- Disable all plugins except for WooCommerce and Peach Payments
- Test to see if the issue has been resolved.
If that resolves the issue, then one-by-one you can switch back your theme and re-enable your plugins, testing in between, until you find the one causing the conflict/showing the error.
Again, this is best done on a staging site so the Live site is unaffected during this troubleshooting.
Please let us know the results or reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org should you require further assistance.