Peach Payments integrates seamless with Magento.
Setting up the plugin
1. Request a plugin and a Peach sandbox via email@example.com
2. Install the plugin following this instruction
- Operation Mode = Test mode
- Test Mode = Internal
- Access Token = XXXXXXXXXXX
- Entity ID = XXXXXXXXXXX
- Other options you can configure based on what behavior you need from the module.
You can find these credentials in your Sandbox console:
- USER ID and USER password can be found under Development > PayOn API Credentials
- Entity ID can be found under Channel Info. Make sure you use the key for the 3D channel here
- Enabled = Enabled
- EntityID = same as above
- Capturing = Directly after order
- COPYandPAY Style = "plain" but you can choose this based on what UI you prefer
- Authorisation Method = Widget Authorization
- Authorized / Uncertain / Captured status = set as per your requirement on what you need order status to be. Usually merchants prefer going to "Processing"
- Alias Manager = Active - allows users to store their card data and we then still do 3DSecure on the stored card i.e. One click checkouts WITH 3DSecure.
Now you should be able to a test payment in your store with one of the test cards