How do I view transactions?
- Once logged in, click on TRANSACTIONS
- Select a date range, or enter specific criteria in the filter section to narrow your search
- Click on search
- Related support articles: Locating detailed transaction information on the BIP or Transaction types explained
How can I tell if a transaction was successful?
- Look out for the transaction type you are querying and check for the green "successful" tick or status.
- View some common reasons why transactions are declined here
I have clicked on "Forgot password" but still have not received my new password, why is this?
For security reasons, our support team will still need to authorise a password reset. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to have a temporary password triggered to your registered email address.
Why do I get logged out of the BIP so frequently?
The BIP automatically logs a user out if the transactions, settings, or other sensitive page is opened and left dormant. To prevent this, you can stay on the "My Dashboard" homepage. Staying on this homepage will keep your transactions out of plain sight when not in use and also prevent automatic log-out.
How can I download transaction information and payment information?
- You can export data from the BIP in CSV format for further analysis.
- Please see the following related support articles: How do I export transaction data from the BIP? or More useful information - Download proof of refund and proof of 3DS (where applicable)
Transactions in the BIP reflect at a different time than when my customer purchased, why?
You may need to check your BIP time preferences, to make sure that your timezone corresponds with your online shop's timezone - From your BIP dashboard, navigate to the top right-hand side of the screen, click on "my preferences" and then click on "change timezone" from the drop-down menu.
How do I add more users to view transactions and operate our business profile on Peach?
Contact email@example.com to request this. Please provide support with the following information when you make the request:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Access Level / User
Please see the different levels of access here: