This mailer was sent at 09:30 on 30 November 2022:
You are receiving this mailer as you have Live PayPal Account with Peach Payments. Please ignore this mailer if you have already updated to the latest Paypal Integration.
Dear valued Peach Merchant,
This is a final reminder to please update your PayPal Integration as we approach the final hard cut off deadline of 31 December 2022.
Whether you’re just getting started with Peach Payments or have an established business, driving growth is always top of mind. That’s why we’ve partnered with PayPal to help you reach new customers around the world, without going anywhere.
PayPal’s trusted network and complete merchant solutions are tailor-made to meet all your commerce needs. Connect with new shoppers, new markets, and new platforms, and deliver a rewarding experience your customers will love.
What Action is Required by You/The Merchant:
- Step 1: Send a request to Peach
- Step 2: Peach complete a PayPal setup on the merchants account on Peach for the new PAyPal connector
- Step 3: Peach sends the merchant a PayPal onboarding link to link their PayPal account to Peach.
More Information about PayPal:
- To find out more about signing up with PayPal, click here
- Take advantage of PayPal’s comprehensive tools for everything from making and taking secure payments to managing risk and offering more ways to pay
- Do it all from a single dashboard to streamline your operation and find more time to focus on expanding your reach
- Please update/move over to the latest PayPal Integration outlined above as soon as possible as hard cut off for the old integration in the 31st of December 2022/the old Integration will not work from the 31st of December.