MailChimp: Wordpress WooCommerce Peach Payments Version 3
Modified on: Tue, 21 Jun, 2022 at 9:44 AM
This mail was sent out on Tuesday 21 June 2022 at 09:00:
Since the launch of the Woocommerce V2.0.0 extension for Wordpress, we have constantly been making minor updates to address issues that you have reported and improve the payment experience for your customers.
We have received several feature requests and we’re proud to announce the upcoming release of an upgraded WooCommerce extension (version 3).
Peach Payments Woocomerce V3 offers a host of benefits:
- Ability to do refunds from the WordPress admin area.
- Improved user experience, including optimisation for mobile.
- Improved subscription functionality.
- Optimised support for other third-party plugins that are used by our customers.
- Improved coding standards.
- Improved security features to further strengthen your customers’ shopping experience.
What does this mean for you:
- Your customers will have a better payment experience and there will be fewer compatibility issues with popular third-party plugins that you use.
How this might impact you:
- This is a major upgrade, which means there is a risk of breaking changes. .
What steps have we taken to mitigate this:
When to expect this update:
- We have kept the overall functionality of the plugin the same. Changes have been made to how certain features work, such as subscriptions.
- We have not changed or renamed the functions used in the code. Improvements have been made to the code style.
- We have made it easier for you to roll back to a stable version, if there are any breaking changes when you update.
- We will be making this available in the first week of July.
Thank You for using Peach Payments as a Payment Gateway.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions.
Peach Payments Support
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.