Mail sent out at 18:30 on Wednesday 1 June 2022:
If you already have Version 2.0.13 of the Peach Payments WooCommerce Plugin installed please ignore this mailer.
You are receiving this mail as an important notice to please update to the latest version of the Peach Payments WooCommerce Plugin 2.0.13.
At Peach Payments, we strive to continuously provide world-class, leading payments infrastructure that offers a secure and seamless experience for our merchants and their customers.
As a big part of this drive we at Peach Payments;
- try and constantly ensure that our Woo-commerce Plugin is up to date with the latest WooCommerce and Wordpress releases
- are continuously working on identifying any bugs/issues and implementing fixes for these
- additional and more seamless core Plugin and Theme compatibility
We have released a few fixes to the Plugin with added core Plugin and Theme compatibility in the latest version 2.0.13.
- Please may you update to the latest version of the Peach Payments WooCommerce Plugin
- We have rolled out core PASA (Payment Association of South Africa) mandated updates, in line with Global Payment Standards with the latest version, as well as a number of theme and plugin compatibility fixes.
- Updating to the latest Plugin is essential to ensuring that your transactions are Compliant in line with the last PASA and PCI Mandates
How to Update to the Latest Version 2.0.13:
- The latest version 2.0.13 - and can be found via this link: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wc-peach-payments-gateway/
- This plugin will also be available to download from the plugin store on the backend of your Woo-commerce store.
NB to NOTE: if you have done any custom changes to a previous version of our Peach Payments Woo-commerce plugin, you will need to ensure that these changes are carried over to the new version of the plugin - or else certain aspects may lead to errors.
We look forward to our continued partnership and hope we continue to scale together!
Deadline - June 30: Please may you update as soon as possible in order to ensure that your transactions are compliant with the latest PASA (Payment Association of South Africa) mandates.