If you are struggling to login, please note the following points:
You may be unable to login because your account is locked.
PaySafe will allow users two attempts to login, and lock you out on the third incorrect attempt.
If this is the case, please email us, and we will reset the password for you - Please take note of the below points:
1) Ensure that you are using the correct URL - please do not save/bookmark oppwa.com/authentication/v1/login. Save the URLs below :
LIVE : https://www.ppay.io
TEST : https://test.ppay.io
2) Ensure that there are no spaces in these fields, as this might affect the login.
3) Ensure that you use the right username, the username is case-sensitive
If you are struggling to login, but PaySafe has not locked you out.
Please send us an email at email@example.com.
We will check if your account is active.
If it is active and not locked, we will ask that you please try the following steps before we reset your password:
- Please may you try logging in using an incognito window if using Chrome, or try logging in using a different browser.
- If you had previously bookmarked the URL, please delete it then re-add it once you have entered the new details
- When entering the username and password, please ensure that there are no spaces in these fields,as this might affect the login - the username and password are case sensitive.
Please note: You receive the username exactly how you should enter it in the temporary email that is sent to you.
- If all these steps do not work, please let us know and we will reset your password*
*Please note that the PaySafe system will not allow you to use your last 4 passwords for security purposes.
If PaySafe logs you out after a short time period
You can check if you have disabled this setting in Chrome (copy and paste the following into Chrome): chrome://settings/content/cookies?search=cookies
- Block third-party cookies
- Prevent third-party websites from saving and reading cookie data