If a merchant uses the WooCommerce plugin the setup of EFT secure is slightly different.
Once EFT Secure is setup in the usual way, you'll have to setup an API-user at the merchant level. You can do this as follows:
- Go to the merchant level in eft.ppay.io
- Click on the user that is setup as administrator
- Click on ' Log in as'
- Click on Users > API users
- Click on '+NEW API USER'
- Setup a new user here (you can not use the earlier used username and e-mail address)
- Send these API user credentials to the merchant to add to plugin. Logging in in the eft.ppay.io happens with the admistrator credentials (and not the API user credentials)
Use the 2 arrows on the top of the screen to go back to login as yourself.
Screenshot after step 3