The BIP will request an OTP in error under the following conditions:
- The username/password has been copied and pasted instead of being typed manually.
- The username/password has been typed incorrectly (the username is case sensitive make sure it is being typed exactly as it is in the BIP).
- A 'space' has been entered somewhere in the username/password.
- More than one tab is currently open for the same login system.
- The merchant is logging in via another search engine which is not Google Chrome.
- If the merchant is following all the guidelines listed above and is still getting the OTP request in error. They will need to clear the browser cache and attempt the login process again.