The Woosubscriptions plugin handles the order management for the subscriptions and the Peach Payments plugin handles the payments for the recurring billing, when payments are due.
- Link to download Peach Payments compatible WooCommerce Subscriptions Plugin
- Subscriptions store manager guide
- WooCommerce subscriptions renewal workflow
Some FAQs :
I would like to know, on the subscriptions plugin, what the various payment periods are i.e monthly weekly etc. Are they customisable?
- The payment periods are flexible. You can view the documentation on payment schedules here
Please check to make sure your desired schedule is available.
Can we receive alerts as to when subscription payments are due?
- This is handled by the Woocommerce order management. You can configure emails in the wordpress backend. There are other WooThemes plugin for order notifications. Please email Woocommerce email FAQs here
Can transaction and payment data be imported perhaps as an excel spreadsheet?
- You can export information into excel from the merchant console (BIP) mentioned above. More on how to export data is available here.
- Woocommerce also has some built-in reporting functionality and dashboards that you may find useful.
Do we select an email address as to where we receive the payment and customer details? How is this received?
- All the payment details will be accessible in the Peach Payments Console and the order details will be available in your website back end dashboard as seen in the inserted screenshot above
- As mentioned there are separate 3rd plugins that you can install to add additional or custom notifications. We do not support or guarantee any of these plugins and merchants would need to test these thoroughly.
Will the customer be led to the cart/checkout function before selecting subscription payments?
- For automatic renewal subscriptions, the customer will purchase a subscription product and add this to their cart.
- Once they are ready to pay, they can then proceed to checkout and then enter their personal, shipping and billing details.
- They will then enter their card details and then pay. Once payment is done, they will be sent to a transaction result page on your website and can log into their "My Account" page, at anytime, to see all their order details.
- Their card is stored securely in our PCI compliant vault and a token of the card is created.
- The woocommerce system stores this in a database and on a recurring basis, their stored card token is charged when a renewal is due.
How can a customer update their card on their Woocommerce profile?
- Use case: Your customer has purchased subscription in the past. Their order fails because the card that has been saved for billing has expired.
- OPTION 1 - Customer initiated:
- OPTION 2: Admin initiated (less customer involvement)
it will allow you to update the hidden meta from the wordpress backend - please be careful when editing this information.
Log into the Peach Payments Consolend search for the customer's order (Please be sure to select the customer's NEW ORDER since this will have the new stored card token (The token is the unique ID for the customer's RG (Registration) transaction - their stored card token)
The below custom meta data needs to store the unique ID of the RG transaction
_peach_payment_token (if available)
You may need to add this to both the parent order and the original subscription order which stores this information