We have 2 processed that run for Batch files:
- File Parsing / Reading - Runs every hour at hh:10 (only between 5am and 11pm)
- The File reading takes typically 1-2 mins but could be longer depending on the size of the file
- Once the file is read / parsed – then the 2nd process will trigger – this is the actual processing of the batch lines / records
- Please note that the processing time for the records may differ and depends on the general queue of the files we have for all our customers
- Under normal circumstances we will process upto 30 transactions per minute to avoid overloading downstream systems such as acquiring banks
Please contact support for any further details.