When you first log in you will be presented with the following page and we will be mostly focusing on extensions as indicated below:
After clicking the second extension on the dropdown you will then be presented with the following screen:
First highlighted section you can see a dropdown and on the dropdown, you will select Payments and this will lead us to the OpenCart Peach Payments Plugin. From this screen, you can use the shortcut buttons "ctrl + f" (this opens the find function) to search for "Peach Payments" or you can simply scroll down until you see Peach Payments:
On the right when you want to edit the extension/plugin you can click the blue box and of course, if you click the red box (Uninstall) you would need to download the extension and install it again so be careful here just to click on the blue box (Edit box).
After clicking the edit button you will be presented with the next page to edit the extension/plugin:
From the top explained below:
- Checkout Channel: This will be your LIVE Checkout Channel ID
- Secret Token: This will be your LIVE Checkout Secret token
- Checkout Channel (Sandbox): This will be your SANDBOX Checkout Channel ID
- Secret Token (Sandbox): This will be your SANDBOX Checkout Secret token
- Callback URL: This section is used for webhooks so you will paste the webhook URL if the merchant wants webhooks enabled. How to register for webhook notifications follow this link, link.
- Merchant Id Prefix: This would be your transaction prefix which will reflect on the Peach Payment console as indicated in the below screenshot. This should also not be more than 16 characters. This is the transaction prefix which it is an alphanumeric field of length between 8 to 10 characters. Any nonalphanumeric character and spaces will be removed automatically.
- Peach Payments Checkout Display Text: This text is displayed when you are in the checkout process, as per the below:
- Sandbox Mode: Of course when this is enabled you would leave the LIVE Checkout Channel and Secret Token text boxes empty and the Checkout Channel (Sandbox) and Secret Token (Sandbox) text boxes populated before saving. For live, you will disable Sandbox mode and vice-versa as explained here with the text boxes
- Debug: This should always be enabled so no need to worry about this setting.
- Peach Payments Currency: Depending on the merchant and the currency they are applying with us you will then configure that here.
- Geo Zone: This should always be All Zones so no need to worry about this setting.
- Status: This should always be enabled so no need to worry about this setting.
- Sort Order: This is if the merchant has more than one payment gateway they can set the Order of where the specific payment gateway should sit on checkout.
Once you have completed it you save it on the top right.
A video on how to setup Payment Methods For Your Online Store - Opencart Tutorial, link
Do reach out to us at email@example.com if you need any assistance or have any queries.