The process is the same for Test and LIVE Accounts
WooCommerce, Magento, Custom Checkout Merchants - All added in the Console
Custom Card API: Added in BIP - This is optional but highly recommended to Merchants (This information is included in the Cards APi Sandbox macro) and applies only to the Custom Card API Integration - Added in the BIP during the Testing process
Please note that no webhooks are required for Shopify and Wix Merchants
Console (WooCommerce, Magento, Custom Checkout Merchants) :
The following integrations use the Checkout Module and the webhook is added in the Console -> Checkout -> Webhook
- WooCommerce: https://<merchant-domain/URL>/?wc_switch_webhook_peach_payments
- If above doesn't work try https://<merchant-domain/URL>/?wc_switch_webhook_peach_payments
- Magento: https://<merchant-domain/URL>/pp-hosted/secure/webhook
- Custom Checkout: https://<merchant-domain/URL>/pp-hosted/secure/webhook
Step 1: Copy and paste the webhook URL into the Peach Console
- Navigate to the "Checkout" section of the Console for the specific Merchant Profile
- If the webhook is successfully added you will receive a "Data Saved" message
- Please make a note/comment on the Pipefy Card if you received an error adding the Webhook or inform an Application Engineer to check for you
BIP (Card Acceptance Method Only for the Custom API Integration)
Please note for On-Boarders for the custom API integration the merchants developers need to setup a URL on their side which they will send to us/Peach to add in the BIP (see below for how to add this)
The Cards API Sandbox Macro will state that adding the Webhook is OPTIONAL BUT HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for the Merchants to integrate
The following link is also sent on the Cards API Sandbox Macro and includes all the technical information and guides for setting up a webhook for a Merchant - https://support.peachpayments.com/support/solutions/articles/47001098733-card-payments-webhooks-integration-with-peach-payments
Step 1: Information and technical guides for the Merchants developers is sent in the Cards API Sandbox Macro
- The merchants developers need to setup a URL on their side which they will send to us/Peach to add in the BIP (see below for how to add this)
- Tickets with adding webhook responses to be assigned to Application Engineers
Step 2 - Add the Webhook URL recieved from the Merchant:
- Navigate to the "Administration" section of the BIP
- Click on "Webhooks"
- Copy and paste the full webhook URL sent to you by the Merchant
- Select "All" under "Payments"
- Wrapper for Encrypted File is "JSON"
- Click on "Save"
Step 3 - Test the Webhook in the BIP
- Click on "Click to test"
- If you get a "200" this means that the Webhook has been successfully added
- If you do not receive a 200 response this means there is an issue with the webhook URL on the Merchant's side
Step 4 - After receiving a successful 200 response:
- Send the Decryption key to the Merchant
- The Decryption key is available under "Secret for encryption"