|Supported countries||South Africa|
|Subscriptions Supported?||NO. Only once off payments are supported on our Wix plugin.|
|Supported currencies||Local Currency: ZAR|
The currency used in your Wix account must match the currency in your Peach Payments account. If the currencies do not match, the transactions may be declined
|Transaction fees||3.5% + 1.50 ZAR per transaction.|
|Account activation||Requires review by Peach Payments South Africa. Our sales team is always here to help. Contact email@example.com|
To connect Peach Payments as a payment provider:
- Go to the Accept Payments tab on your dashboard.
Tip: Check your business location at the top right. If incorrect, click the drop-down menu to change it.
- Select "Add Payment Methods"
- Scroll down and select "Peach Payments".
- Click "Add".
- Once you have added peach payments, you should see it listed as a "Payment Method"
- Activate Peach Payments on your checkout.
- Click "Manage Account" to configure "Entity ID" received from peach payments.
- If you don't have an account with peach payments, contact here: https://www.peachpayments.com/#/resources/contact
Wix Frequently Asked Questions:
1) Can we process other currencies apart from ZAR? i.e USD, GBP
No, We can only process ZAR at the moment.
2) is there a sandbox environment for testing?
No, we currently do not have sandbox environments. The API key we provide when you sign up will be ready to process LIVE transactions.
3) Why can't I see peach payments as a payment provider on my WIX store?
Ensure your store is on a premium subscription
4) I need to query a transaction, what do I use as my transaction ID when contacting peach payments.
Quote the transaction ID value in the URL. See below image