Send Payment Links as emails or SMS to Customers
Peach PaySafe is a great way to get up and running collecting payments, without any development work required, or to supplement your current payment flow with a turnkey bill payments solution.
You can also integrate PaySafe via API into your invoicing platform
The video below shows you how to create a payment link to be sent to your customer in an email or SMS, for the customer to complete payment to you via available payment methods like card, EFT, ALIPAY and M-PESA (Please confirm payment methods available with your account manager)
Steps to create a Peach Payments PaySafe payment link
Step 1: Login and setup (where applicable)
- Log in to https://ppay.io/ in LIVE or https://test.ppay.io/ for the TEST environment.
- Complete the "Settings" section with all the necessary and applicable information. This section might have already been completed by your Onboarder or Account Manager.
- Complete the "Create Payment" Section.
- Upload any relevant documents to be sent to the payer. This could be an invoice or help document for the payer's benefit
- Add any notes that you want to appear in the message to the payer
- Select a sending option (either or both SMS and email)
- Click on preview, and when done reviewing, click on "Submit". This will trigger the payment link or display the link if you chose "Generate link only"
- Please note: ensure no special characters are used in the Invoice ID or Order No. field. Example: "/"
- This interferes with some acquirer bank's 3DS flow.
- Once the invoice is sent, you should see all generated invoices under payment history. You should also see the status of the payment.
Need an account with Peach Payments?
Create an account by getting started here
If you have any questions about Paysafe / Payment Links, please contact the Peach Payments support at firstname.lastname@example.org