Shopify store owners can install the Peach Payments plugin and begin receiving payments.
Follow the steps below to get started.
2) API Credentials - In the console you can find your credentials under:
Checkout > your Shopify Checkout Account > Live Configuration
You will need these in step 7.
3) Whitelist your domain - Click on the tab Domains and whitelist your Shopify domain (without https://) This usually looks like: xxxx.myshopify.co.za but can be different if you use your own domain.
4) Install your plugin - Visit the Below link to install the Peach Payments Plugin in your Shopify store.
5) Authorize your plugin - You will then be asked to login to your Shopify where you can authorize our plugin.
6) Navigate to the Peach plugin - Once the Authorization is complete, you should be able to navigate to Settings > Payment Providers. Peach Payments will be listed in Alternative payment methods.
7) Configure your plugin - Click on "Edit" and enter the API credentials from the portal. You can find these under Checkout > your Shopify Checkout Account > Live . Note that you tick "Use test mode" if you are using test credentials.
8) Save and receive payments! - Click on "Save". Now you should see Peach Payments as a payment option at your Checkout