Follow the steps below:
- Login to the Recon System on https://recon.peachpayments.com/ (using the same credentials as those used on the BIP)
- In case you are asked to be given permission, please send a message to email@example.com and we will provide you access
- Once logged in: Click on “Transactions” to the far left, then you enter the unique ID of the refund transaction (found at this RF-transaction in the BIP). See explanation below.
- Click “Get Transaction”. This will display the transaction details for the data entered
- Click on “View”, then in the Summary box, click on “Document Download” to the right to download the document
How do I get the unique ID of the refund?
- Find the transaction in the BIP and open it
- Click on the Actions-tab and select the refund (RF), by clicking on the timestamp
- You'll find the Unique ID under Summary