First install the plugin following this instruction
Then configure the plugin
In the Configuration menu - you will find an option called Open Payments Platform. There you will configure the following:
- Operation Mode = Test mode
- Test Mode = Internal
- USER ID = XXXXXXXXXXX
- USER Password = XXXXXXXXXXX
- Entity ID = XXXXXXXXXXX
- Other options you can configure based on what behavior you need from the module.
Then go to Payment Methods: here you will see that there are a number of payment methods added from us. You will enable and configure the following:
Choose Open Payment Platform Credit Card
- Enabled = Enabled
- EntityID = same as above
- Capturing = Directly after order
- COPYandPAY Style = "plain" but you can choose this based on what UI you prefer
- Authorisation Method = Widget Authorization
- Authorized / Uncertain / Captured status = set as per your requirement on what you need order status to be. Usually merchants prefer going to "Processing"
- Alias Manager = Active - allows users to store their card data and we then still do 3DSecure on the stored card i.e. One click checkouts WITH 3DSecure.