Peach Payouts now supports float management
Whenever you need to make outbound payments, the batch amounts will be deducted from the your Peach Payouts account balance.
Please send us your details to get your account setup.
How it works
Merchants have used Peach Payouts to settle suppliers invoices, pay wages, salaries and commissions, for marketplace split payments.
1. Open Peach Payouts account
2. Fund your Payouts account (Or you can choose to make a transfer with the batch number as reference, each time you want to make split payments)
3. Submit batches via API or CSV - your Payouts account balance will be deducted
1. How do I submit a batch ?
2. How do I check my Peach payouts balance ?
3. What happens when a payment to a recipient fails ?
Depending on the failure reason, the funds will be paid out weekly to your bank account. If you maintain a float, the float balance will be credited with the unpaid
4. How long can we typically wait to receive unpaid responses, before concluding that the other payments for which no unpaid response was received, were successful ?
The banks say that unpaid will arrive within five working days. For payments, they are usually all in by the end of day two but there are some fringe cases where this can take longer (eg. payment made to a closed account)
5. In the event that an unpaid response is not successfully delivered to the callbackURL, what intervals does the system keep trying to deliver the unpaid result to the merchant's callbackURL ?
We attempt to send the callback up to 10 times. Each retry is after a slightly longer lapse than the previous one so the last retry is about 3 hours after the first attempt