If you are struggling to login, please may you send us an email at email@example.com, and we will assist you with logging in.
Please note the following points:
A. You may be unable to login because your account is locked. The BIP will allow users two attempts to login, and lock you out on the third attempt. If this is the case, please email us, and when we reset the password we will ask that you:
1) Ensure that you are using the correct URL- if in doubt, please do not hesitate to ask the Peach Payments team what the correct URL for your merchant account is.
2) Ensure that there are no spaces in these fields,as this might affect the login.
B. If you are struggling to login, but the BIP has not locked you out, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will check if your account is active. If it is active, not locked, we will ask that you please try the following steps before we reset your password:
1) Please may you try logging in using an incognito window if using Chrome, or try logging in using a different browser.
2) If you had previously bookmarked the URL, please delete it then re-add it once you have entered the new details
3) Make sure that you are using the correct URL- if in doubt, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com and ask for the correct URL for your merchant account.
4) When entering the username and password, please ensure that there are no spaces in these fields,as this might affect the login.
5) If all these steps do not work, please let us know and we will reset your password, but please note that the BIP system will not allow you to use your last 4 passwords for security purposes.