If you are struggling to login, please note the following points:
A. You may be unable to login because your account is locked.
The BIP will allow users two attempts to login, and lock you out on the third incorrect attempt. If this is the case, please email us, and when we reset the password we will ask that you:
1) Ensure that you are using the correct URL -
LIVE : https://peachpayments.ctpe.info
2) Ensure that there are no spaces in these fields,as this might affect the login.
3) Ensure that you use the right username is the username is case-sensitive
B. If you are struggling to login, but the BIP has not locked you out.
Please send us an email at email@example.com. We will check if your account is active. If it is active, not locked, we will ask that you please try the following steps before we reset your password:
1) Please may you try logging in using an incognito window if using Chrome, or try logging in using a different browser.
2) If you had previously bookmarked the URL, please delete it then re-add it once you have entered the new details
3) When entering the username and password, please ensure that there are no spaces in these fields,as this might affect the login - username and password are case sensitive. You receive the username exactly how you should enter it in the temporary email that is sent to you.
4) If all these steps do not work, please let us know and we will reset your password, but please note that the BIP system will not allow you to use your last 4 passwords for security purposes.
C. If the BIP logs you out after a short time period
You can check if you have disabled this setting in Chrome : chrome://settings/content/cookies?search=cookies
- Block third-party cookies
- Prevent third-party websites from saving and reading cookie data