Locating and extracting specific transaction information from the BIP is easy to do, all you have to do is:
- Login into the BIP and select your company or a channel for which you want to export data.
- Click on the transactions icon on top of the page.
- Clicking 'Search' will display all transaction for the day.
- Go to the dates section and select your desired date range (and whether the filter is according to day, month, year) then click the 'search' button.
- This will now display all the transactions (provided the range is not too wide, if so, in the search bar, search for either the cardholder surname or Transaction ID, if all else fails, search for the amount and work your way from there).
- After locating the transaction you are looking for, click on it to display detailed (Non-sensitive) information on the transaction and card holder.
- On your keyboard, press Ctrl + P (For Windows users) or Cmd + Shift + P (For Mac users) to display the print settings, then change the printer settings to print it as PDF (This will allow you to save the document as a PDF).