Testing the payment gateway
- Go to “WooCommerce >> Settings”.
- Click the “Checkout” tab at the top of the screen.
- From the “Checkout Options”, select “Peach Payments”.
- Change the “Transaction Mode” to “Integrator Test” mode.
- Enter Peach Payments TEST access credentials into the “Sender ID”, “Channel ID” and “3DSecure Channel ID” fields. You would have received these after registering with Peach.
- Click “Save changes”.
- Now test the payment gateway by purchasing a product on your website using the Peach Payment Test Cards (the Test Card numbers provided in this system can be used to test the various components of your integration).
- Peach Payments Test Cards – These cards are to be used when testing on the Peach Payments platform in the INTEGRATOR TEST mode only.
- NedBank Test Cards. Please use these test cards when testing in the CONNECTOR TEST mode.
- Bankserv Test Cards – These cards are used to test your 3DSecure integration workflows.
Some of these cards will work on the Peach Payments platform in the INTEGRATOR_TEST mode and some will return an error (100.100.101). Please ignore the error and continue to test your workflows.
Test credit cards for Peach Payments can be found here: