Merchants with a Wordpress website using Woocommerce for their online shop can accept card payments using the Peach Payments Woocommerce plugin extension.
How to install Peach Payments Woocommerce plugin
The plugin file is typically available via the Wordpress repository for download and installation on your Woocommerce online store.
We are working on updating the payments plugin to add new payment features that requires us to prevent new downloads from the Wordpress repository. We expect a new plugin to be available in the coming days.
Until then, you can download our plugin file for your testing via the attachment below. Once our updates are completed, the plugin will be available as follows :
1. Go to plugins >> add new >> search for Peach payments in your Wordpress repository and click on install. Once installed, you can then activate
2. Go to plugins >> add new >> click on "Upload Plugin" and upload the plugin zip file if you have previously downloaded it from wordpress.org
Configuring and testing your Woocommerce Peach Payments gateway
Go to “WooCommerce >> Settings”.
- Click the “Payments” tab at the top of the screen.
- Select “Peach Payments” and click on “Setup / Manage”.
- Change the “Transaction Mode” to “Integrator Test” mode.
- Enter Peach Payments TEST access credentials into the:
- “User login” and "User password" You can find these credentials in the Console, under the tab "Development > PayOn API Credentials"
- “Channel ID” and “3DSecure Channel ID” fields You can find these credentials in the Console, under the tab "Channel Info"
- Click “Save changes”.
- Now test the payment gateway by purchasing a product on your website using the Peach Payment Test Cards (the Test Card numbers provided in this article can be used to test the various payment flows eg. subscription purchase, virtual product purchase, etc).