Merchants with a wordpress website using woocommerce for their online shop can accept card payments using the Peach payments woocommerce plugin extension
How to access the Peach Payments Woocommerce plugin
There are two ways to get the plugin file to install it on your site and start collecting card payments on your woocommerce online store.
1. Go to plugins >> add new >> search for Peach payments in your wordpress repository and click on install. Once installed, you can then activate
2. Go to plugins >> add new >> click on "Upload Plugin" and upload the plugin zip file if you have previously downloaded it from wordpress.org
Configuring and testing your Woocommerce Peach Payments gateway
Go to “WooCommerce >> Settings”.
- Click the “Payments” tab at the top of the screen.
- Select “Peach Payments” and click on “Setup / Manage”.
- Change the “Transaction Mode” to “Integrator Test” mode.
- Enter Peach Payments TEST access credentials into the “User login”,"User password" “Channel ID” and “3DSecure Channel ID” fields. You would have received these after registering with Peach.
- Click “Save changes”.
- Now test the payment gateway by purchasing a product on your website using the Peach Payment Test Cards (the Test Card numbers provided in this article can be used to test the various payment flows eg. subscription purcahse, virtual product purchase, etc).
Test credit cards for Peach Payments can be found here: