- Download the plugin zip file from here.
- Login to your WordPress Admin. Click on “Plugins >> Add New” from the left hand menu.
- Click on the “Upload” option, then click “Browse” to select the zip file from your computer. Once selected, press “OK” and press the “Install Now” button.
- Activate the plugin.
Upon setting up your merchant account with Peach Payments you will receive TEST and LIVE access credentials.
You will need to insert these details on the Peach Payments gateway settings page under “WooCommerce settings”.
Use your TEST credentials for testing prior to going live.
In case you have a different older plugin file installed (Purchased from Woothemes)
As at October 12th, our Peach Payments Woocommerce plugin is now available via Wordpress.org, for free.
- Search for peach payments in Wordpress repository (Or download file and follow Installation steps above)
- Install the WC Peach payments plugin (Do not activate plugin yet, since the old plugin is still active)
- De-activate Woocommerce Peach payments plugin v1.1.2 (or older)
- Activate WC Peach payments plugin