We like to notify you about the following SSL certificate updates:
SSL updates are shortly required for all the red marked URLs in the table below.
PLEASE NOTE - Only those merchants using a key store for SSL certificates have to perform this update.
Timelines for SSL certificate updates:
- test.ctpe.net: expiration on 5th of August 2014
- ctpe.net: expiration in January 2015
- Significant change for the new TEST and LIVE certificates:
- The public key algorithm changes from RSA1 to RSA256. The key length of 2048 Bit will NOT be changed.
Please execute the following actions:
- Notify your technical team about the certificate update on the TEST system and the algorithm change.
- You can download the new SSL certificate for the TEST system here: http://support.ctpe.net/download/ssl-certificates/2014-test.ctpe.net.crt.zip
- You should update their key stores with the new certificate accordingly.
- You can start using the certification from 5th of August 10 a.m. CET onwards.
For updating key stores please have a look e.g. on following links:
The new SSL certificate for the LIVE system will be provided in a separate email within the next months.
Please contact us for any clarifications you may have on this topic.
Your Peach Payments Team