To make sure that your payment gateway works perfect when you start doing live transactions we require to do a couple of test transactions in the sandbox that was setup for you.
There are 3 requirements for the test transactions (see below for a broader explanation on these)
- Test all the payment flows that you are planning to use
- Provide all relevant parameters with the transaction
- Do transactions with different test cards
Example from the BIP of correctly setup transactions for a payment flow with stored cards. Note that the Recurring channel is called 'PP01 Nedbank' here.
Test all the payment flows that you are planning to use
See this support page for the different integrations and docs.
Provide all relevant parameters with the transaction
Our online documentation for Copy and Pay demonstrates the minimum requirements for transacting on our platform.
However there is additional customer data we highly recommend that you include in the Prepare CheckoutID request. These additional data items are required for various processes including reconciliation and risk management.
You can access the complete list of available parameters here:
Please include the following parameters in your checkoutid request.
These are added in the same way as the other parameters such as Currency and Amount that are currently being sent.
Optional to include:
1. The merchantTransactionId is simply the order ID from your shopping cart / order management system. This will help you connect payments in the Peach system with orders in your system.
2. Please use the country code ZA for South Africa.
Do transactions with different test cards
You can find the test cards here
The 4111 1111 1111 1111 and the 4242 4242 4242 4242 card should provide successful transactions.